Enter an Email Address, phone number or both to be asocciated with your unique shortened URL.
You haven't shortened any URLs
ShortenThis!™ for BlackBerry® Playbook™
ShortenThis!™ for BlackBerry® 10 Devices
December 10th, 2012
UPDATE! • ShortenThis!™ for BlackBerry® 10 has been finished! Our Newest ShortenThis!™ App is our best one yet!
We've added a ton of new features based on feedback we got from the original PlayBook™ app, and we are ready to improve upon the entire experience overall across platforms and browsers, and add Developer API Access accounts, User Accounts, usage statistics and more!
April 28, 2011
• ShortenThis!™ for BlackBerry® PlayBook™ RC3 has been submitted to and Approved by App World! We had submitted RC2 early last week, and proceeded to update it this past Tuesday to RC3.
RC3 is a huge update to the App, with a cleaner look, added functionality such as Copy hash/Open in Browser, PlayBook™ identification (for a personalized list of shortened links) and some asthetic/useability updates! More as it happens!
April 1, 2011
• A lot has been going on behind the scenes at Tensioncore Design Studios, we've started a new Playbook App and been busy with some website development, and more importantly, we have started to lay out the foundation for our next release (RC1) which is going to be a BIG update to the existing site/service.
This release candidate update is going to include things such as an improved UI, added main pages for easier navigation of some important information, we are going to open up our API for developers to use (the same one we use for our Playbook app!), and a lot of important updates to the base code of the service. More as it happens!
February 22, 2011
• ShortenThis!™ for BlackBerry Playbook has been accepted into BlackBerry App World! This has been a great experience to all of us here at Tensioncore Design Studios, as along with the development of this application, We've also played a pivitol role in the BlackBerry Developer Forums, and recieved a lot of great help from other developers in that forum as well! More as it happens!
February 11, 2011
• A lot of work has been done today bringing ShortenThis!™ for Blackberry Playbook to Release Candidate 1! The new features include a layout more reflective of the website along with a matching "Previously Shortened URLS" dropdown.
The new build also increases the Apps overall stability with cleaner code.
February 10, 2011
• Our Playbook app has been updated to Beta 4! Hopefully we hear back from RIM regarding being accepted soon! It's been quite some time, however they must be swamped with apps they must review so I don't blame them!
Beta 4 includes some minor updates to user-friendly-ness and is more stable on the new Playbook Simulator. The next release will be a Release Candidate as we now have all required features in the Adobe AIR SDK to complete the major features that are left! More as it happens!
December 30, 2010
• ShortenThis!™ for Blackberry Playbook has been submitted to App World for review! I couldn't quite get it to RC1 stage, but that is only because some of the features I'd like to implement aren't yet in the SDK, so I pushed it to Beta 3. More as it happens!
December 23, 2010
• We are just about complete development on an app for the upcoming Blackberry Playbook! The App is in it's final beta stage as well, and will likely be submitted into Blackberry AppWorld as soon as it's in RC stage! More as it happens!
December 4, 2010
• Official Launch
**Please submit any bugs to: tncr[@]tensioncore.com
BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®,
SureType®, SurePress™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion
Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Tensioncore™, ShortenThis!™, the slogan "URL Shortenting, Redefined.™" and the Tensioncore logo are property of Tensioncore Administration Services.